Latest

Monday, January 14, 2019

Fanfic Post 5 - Queen Elf of Boruenan Forest (Satou’s and Aze’s POV)

Chapter 16 SS 5 – Queen Elf of Boruenan Forest (Satou’s and Aze’s POV)


After a busy day of dropping off goods and material at Echigoya firm warehouse in capital, getting reports from manager Elterina and secretary Tifaliza, and launching new Echigoya branch office in Judicial Nation Sheriffald that has been delayed due to [God’s Trial], I want to rest my tired soul with someone special in Boruenan Forest. Specifically the queen of the elves there. (Satou)

“PHOOMH!” (Satou)
“AH AU AU AWAWAWA!!??” (Aze)
“Opps, opps, don’t panic. It’s me, it’s me” (Satou)

(Satou’s POV)
Aze was shocked beyond belief that someone appear at her back in the tight security room in Boruenan Forest and lightly tapped her bottom. She was about to trip over, so I hold her belly and pulled her close to me. I embrace her from behind and lightly peck her cheeks when she turns her face around. We meet time to time with <Unit Arrangement> skill but today I will treat her a bit special with my cooking.

“Mou, you are so wicked Satou” (Aze)
“I miss you” (Satou) (passed some cookies to the pixies before they disturb the mood)

Pixies going ‘Hyahaho’ when they got the goodie bag, while Lua’s meat floss cookie really made her happy. Bribery success, and they make their way to the kitchen.

This visit is special because today is New Year celebration. The people of this world don’t seem to celebrate New Year and birthday that much. This is probably due to their mindset that life is fragile, so everyone is trying their best to stay alive and healthy. For that, I want to make a meaningful New Year celebration for my beloved so that they appreciate the time they have. When inquired about her actual date of birth, she said she don’t remember, since she don’t really celebrate it since her age is hundreds of million of years. So let’s make every new year her birthday, yes. A year here is shorter than back in my homeworld, with 10 months a year, 30 days every month, but each day is longer with 28 hours.

“Today is a special day in my world. We celebrate New Year every year across the world to mark the gratefulness for the past year and to look forward to a better new year. We gather and look at beautiful fireworks” (Satou)
“Uuu. I can’t move away from the World Tree, so I can only see as far as the World Tree can see” (Aze)
“Don’t worry, I brought something that will allow you to see beyond the forest” (Satou)
“Ehh!? Really? You are always so great Satou!” (Aze)

(Aze’s POV)
I brought Satou to my room for the first time. It is a really simple room. I keep a lot of dolls and decorations made from the materials in the forest. After so many years, I even throw away many of them or the room will be full. When I enter stasis, some got thrown away. I hope my room doesn’t look weird to Satou. He’s grinning, my room definitely looks weird. Mou, why did he suggest we move to my room? I don’t want to show my shameful side to Satou. Satou takes out a doll from a black empty space. Awawa, the doll looks exactly like me. Really like my body and face. The chest is maybe a little bit larger, maybe. I’m not jealous or anything you know. Satou teach me how to use magic and synchronize my mind with the doll. When I wake up after that, my body is the doll’s body, and I can see my own body resting on the bed. This is very strange feeling, seeing my own body from another point of view. My chest feels a bit larger and heavier. Satou placed my body properly on the bed, put a blanket on my body, and cast a protective shield over it just in case. This way, the World Tree can still operate with me still present. It is almost like when I’m in stasis mode.

Satou then take me out of the forest with his <Unit Arrangement> skill. Uwah, what is this? I can’t believe I’m out of the forest in the next moment. I have never left the forest before, this is my first time going to the outside, I’m so happy. Satou brought me to a food stand and we try some bread made of sweet potato, deep-fried bat wings with some black sauce, and some sweet sticky syrup. Satou said these are the specialty of this place called Seryuu City. They are delicious but not as delicious as Satou’s cookings. Satou also brought me to Seryuu’s Worker’s guild and meet with a long lost elf during Trazayuya’s venture into the labyrinth, Yusalatouya, and a polite female employee, Nadi-san. Yusalatouya is still taciturn as always, but he seems fine. I’m glad to meet him here. We said our goodbye, and Satou brought me around Seryuu city walls and sites near the devastated Dragon Valley. Some scars from highly destructive explosion of grand magnitude can be seen at the faraway location.

After enjoying some sightseeing on the anti-dragon rampart, Satou moved us instantly to Muno Barondom. So Satou and the girls are always travelling so suddenly like this. I still can’t get used to it, but it is nice to travel with Satou. We see some girls and children, then we enter a large castle and some maids come to greet us. I greet them politely. The people in the castle are polite to me. They are good people, and the children are very nice. They give me some red stone decorated in the image of Satou as a hero. Satou then take another red stone and carved it. The image he made on the stone is me as the elf queen with World Tree as the background. I like it very much. We then go to a firm and we greet all the staff in an office. A noble lady appeared to be the manager there. She is very polite to Satou. Is he the owner of such firm? I am surprised. However, I sensed that manager-san has feelings for Satou. We walked near the forest and the trees opened its way to reveal a road in the forest. I was aware that this is the doing of Dryad, but Satou continue to walk the path. I warned Satou that the Dryad is looking to suck the mana out of any unsuspecting traveller, but Satou assured me that it is okay. Sure enough, Dryad-san appeared on a tree stump and greeted us. I tried to use my authority as the high elf to dissuade Dryad-san from taking mana from Satou. However, Satou took out a blue shining holy blade from his storage and present it to Dryad-san. Dryad-san looks unhappy because she can’t kiss Satou, and I secretly feel happy. This is bad, I mustn’t think like that. Satou must marry a hundred girls and make many children. Dryad-san take the knife, and she immediately smile. Dryad-san change her appearance into an adult, which require quite a lot of mana to maintain, and seduce Satou. Satou thanked the Dryad for her hard work and we move ahead to a village, leaving Dryad-san behind. The tree road closed itself after we pass by it, and the fruit tress grow fruits and the flower plants bloomed like spring, the forest is filled with vitality. I wonder what is that shining holy blade that made such change. We arrive at a village filled with senior citizens. They are very polite with Satou and always offer some food or gift to us, but Satou decline most of them, saying that they should enjoy it themselves. Satou take out some goodie bags and pass it to the village chief. They were very grateful to Satou and they told me that they couldn’t have survived so well today if not for Satou’s benevolence.

We say our goodbye to the people of Muno, then Satuo moved us to an underground city of the dwarves, Bollhart city. I rarely see them, and there are more dwarves here than I have seen in all my life at Boruenan Forest. We greet an important person of the city there, and Satou introduced him as Dohar. Satou also introduced Dohar’s wife, his son Driar, and his granddaughter Jojori. Mou, so many important people, I have hard time remembering them all. The dwarves prostrate themselves when Satou told them I’m the high elf and the queen of Boruenan Forest. Awawa, please don’t be so polite to me. The dwarves offer to let us tour the place and we get to see how the dwarves work on the metal to make tools and weapons. Dohar-san said Satou used to work here for some time, and asked for a spar. Satou agreed to entertain him, and they spar together. Satou managed a draw with Dohar-san after a lengthy battle, but Satou looks very calm the entire battle, though there are sometimes dangerous moments. I believe Satou is properly holding back, and I like Satou for this. Please don’t scare the people with your overwhelming power. We then have some wine and barbeque and some chat with the dwarves. Satou get some fruit juice for me as I’m not good with the wine, and he doesn’t want me to get drunk halfway of the tour. When we are going to leave Bollhart city, Dohar-san suggests to Satou to take Jojori as a wife, which Satou politely reject. Umm, I think Jojori-san already has someone else in her mind.

We say our goodbyes to the dwarves and Satou brought us to another city. The name of the place is Gururian city, and we sampled the red bean paste there. The taste is sweet, just like the ones Lua-san made. The colour is red and the texture is coarse, and it seems to be made from beans and granulated rice. We also tried the white rice and tempura served in a restaurant. It taste nice, but Satou can cook much better than this if he cook these in the forest. Satou said that all the dishes here are almost identical to the food of his homeworld. I will try savouring more of the food here, and inform Nea-san to come to Gururian city to copy the taste and recipe here. We visited a store called Midoriya and Satou greeted two girls acquaintance there.

We said our goodbye, then move on to another city. This city is very large, and the pavement and buildings are made from stone. It feels totally different from the forest, as the spirits here are different. There are a lot of people here, and Satou said that this place used to be the capital of the Shiga kingdom, the kingdom of human adjacent to Boruenan Forest. He said that he once fought his first demon lord under this city, and the name of this city is Oyugock capital. Satou also said that Sera-san’s grandfather is the Duke of this city. We quickly made trips to many workshops making items here and there with <Unit Arrangement> until I got dizzy from the scenery change. We then visit a shop for making scrolls. Satou introduced the owner of the shop, Count Shimen, and his brother, Toruma, the brother’s wife Hayuna with her baby Mayuna. I introduce my finger to the cute little girl, and she gripped and shakes it. When seeing such a cute spectacle, I feel like having a baby of my own. Awawa, what am I thinking!? It would have to wait until Satou meet with the Gods. The people at the scroll workshop are very polite. I feel sad but we have to part ways with the baby, erhm, I mean people at the workshop. Satou then brought us to the temple and we meet a young little girl who works as an apprentice miko there. Satou said her name is Lily. The apprentice miko and the temple head brought out all the priests and priestesses at the temple and prostrate lowly in front of me. Au au, please don’t lower yourself like this to me. They are very pious people. I will inform the Gods if they contact me next time. There were many cute sealkin children that called out to Satou and we give them goodies and leave some to the temple head.

We said our goodbye to them and Satou brought us to a very large labyrinth city. This should be the Selbira labyrinth city that was mentioned by the Gods. Satou brought us to the Ivy mansion owned by Trazayuya-san. It has a very nice green garden while surrounded by barren desert. The water source is clean and there is a surrounding mist that seems to be shrouded with mana to confuse any trespassers. When Satou entered the mansion, I saw Leriril the house fairy greeted Satou politely. She was shocked and fell on her back. Hee, this proud girl has finally know the true value of Satou and is now able to work under him, I’m so glad. I patted her head and she cried. Au au, don’t be sad ok, I’m not here to bully you. I brought her news about Giril-san and she was overjoyed. We said our goodbye and promised to come again to appease the crying Leriril. Satou moved us to a place underground with an artificial moon. I was shocked when I realized that there were vampires, metal armour, mummy, goblin, demon lord, and hero at there, but Satou explained that they were friends. Satou introduced them all to me, and I have a hard time remembering all of them. I was surprised that there were normal human girls working in the mansion underground, but Satou assured me that they were not forced to stay and True Ancestor Ban will release them after they have served their time here. Semeri san is looking at me questioningly, and Yuika san with Shizuka san are looking here politely, maybe we can be good friends. It seems that most of the people here are avoiding the punishment from Gods. They seem like good people, I wonder what caused the Gods to go after them. We also meet with some Evil Dragons. They were scary, but Satou just played with them and feed them with some monster meat, then they carry us on their back and fly around the labyrinth. It was a scary experience, but Satou made the entire thing looks fine, so I fully trusted Satou and enjoy the ride. We say our goodbyes and Satou moved us to an orphanage with children working as baggage carriers and adventurers. The instructor who is an adventurer herself came out to greet Satou and she introduced herself as Jenna. Her assistant came out and introduced herself as Iruna. They are worthy of respect as they help teach those children basic skills on how to make a living out of the labyrinth and stay alive. Satou gave me a bag and we all passed 2 sweets and a cookie to each of the children present there. There were thousands of children suddenly thronged the area, so Satou took out a cartload of candies and cookies and place them at the school to be distributed by the instructor. We quickly take the chance to escape while the children were busy taking the treats.

Satou used <Unit Arrangement> and we are now in front of a small town called Puta town, which is neighbouring Brouenan Forest. The people I can see are mostly beastkins. They were surprised and prostrated when they saw me, so I asked them to rise up. Satou pass me a goodie bag and we distribute the goodies to the children of the town. The place is lively, although it is a bit underdeveloped, and there were a lot of children around. Satou got several bag of clothes from his Storage and place them on the ground. The children were elated and they ran to grab the clothes there. Some adults also come to see the clothes, and they are not bullying the children. I never know there were such pitiful children as our neighbour. I will ask the elves to provide some help next time. We move to a house and Satou introduce her as Hyona, whom was burned by an arsonist noble and was treated by Satou. She was very happy to see Satou again and she invited us for a dinner. Satou however politely declined her and I can see she was really dejected from that. Looks like she has some feelings for Satou. We move to a quiet place in the woods and Satou use <Unit Arrangement> to move to the next destination.

Satou brought us to the royal capital of Shiga kingdom with <Unit Arrangement>, and he took us to the Royal Castle, where we secretly view someone of importance in the country. I question Satou what he’s doing, and he ask me to lower my voice or risk exposing us. I watched and saw another man enter the large throne room. Satou explained that the man earlier is the king of Shiga kingdom and the man that just entered the room is the prime minister. Satou is really mischievous. We leave the place after leaving something in the room for the both of them, and Satou set a timed fireworks to go off after some time has passed to get their attention to the gift. We go to the school next, and we greet the teachers and school children. They are all very cute and interesting. Tama, Pochi, Mia, and Arisa were there too. Maybe I should set up a school for the elves to train themselves. We said goodbye to the children, then Satou and me both returned to my room in the forest.

(Satou’s POV)
I ask Aze for permission to use her room, since I plan to get Aze out of the forest, I need a place to place her body after synching her with Aze doll I prepared beforehand. The chest area is more ample than the real one, I hope to see Aze body with Golden Ratio, will be very beautiful. I got to her room, it has a good feminine vibe. Though it looks worn out, there were many cute dolls made of fluffy materials. The smell of natural forest perfume made of flowers entered my nasal cavity, stimulating a feeling that I’m surrounded by many flowers in the room. I take out Aze doll from my Storage. The person herself seem like she is jealous of the doll. I teach her how to synchronize her mind to match the frequency of the doll, and how to operate her new body. Aze is an expert in the field, as she seems to able to control the doll flawlessly in her first try. I carry her body in a princess carry and place it gently on the bed, then cover it with her blanket, and after making sure her heartbeat remained stable, I cast a strong hemispheric strong <Flexible Shield> around her body so that no Demon Lord level enemy can do anything to her body in case of emergency. With this method, Aze can move outside of World Tree while her body was able to maintain the minimal and backup operations of the World Tree.

I move her to Seryuu city, my first location when I first arrive in this world. I ask her if she is okay with the sudden change, and she was okay with it. I let her taste some food at the food stands there. The taste is nostalgic, although the current food eaten by the girls are of different plane now, it brings back memory. I remembered my first battle with the Wagahai greater demon. I remembered meeting Zena here. I then remembered Nadi-san and after we finish our food, I moved us with <Unit Arrangement> at a hidden spot to the Worker’s Guild. I knock the door and found Nadi-san as usual working hard with the taciturn elf manager, Yusalatouya. We greet them, I secretly pass some living expenses to Nadi-san while I place some measure of magical and physical defense there with some monitoring system, then we say our goodbyes to them. I move us to the outer walls of Seryuu city to see the horizon beyond that connects to Dragon Valley. Seems like the abandoned town and also the mountains are still standing, although the scars of my testing mistake can be seen here and there outside the valley. I then movedus to the inner walls where the soldiers used to train and the rampart to defend against wyvern and dragon attacks.

We conclude our Seryuu tour, then I moved us again with <Unit Arrangement> to Muno Barondom. We went to see the castle, and we meet with all the children in the village there. Apparently, the consul, Nina, gathered them for some learning activity. Baron Muno and his family are out for some official business, so we greet with consul Nina and the maids in the castle. They demand for some snacks, so I take out some from my Storage and give them, and pass some recipe to the castle kitchen’s cook. I saw the children handed some Red Snake stone from the riverbed that has been smoothly carved with my image as a hero that defeated a Demon Lord. I took a Red Snake stone from my Storage, and used a composite advanced skill, <Mould> that can shape and carve material with no wastage or damage. I shaped it into the image of Aze as the Boruenan Forest queen with World Tree as the background. I gifted it to Aze as a pendant and she liked it, which made me happy. After saying our farewell, we moved to Echigoya’s headquarters in Muno. Although the headquarters in the capital is more developed, the one here has the fastest growth rate. I saw manager Elterina again, with her quick movement, she arrived in Muno and greet me. I show Aze around the firm, and manager-san seems to emit enmity towards Aze and she tried to approach me. I hope she can be able to separate work and personal things aside properly, and manager-san seems able to understand that and behave well. I walked near the forest when the trees parted and show the forest highway. I walk the path with Aze, which seem worried about me. I arrive at a tree stump and sure enough, Dryad-san appeared from it. She said she missed our time together, and asked for a kiss and a little mana. I got an idea, and take out a holy blade filled to the brim with my mana during when I don’t use much mana. It glows in thick blue colour and I present the blade to Dryad-san. She looks lonely somehow, but she still reaches for what is presented for her. Her face suddenly turned bright, and she changed to her adult form for the first time. She brought our body close together, and I can feel the seductiveness of her curves. I don’t want to upset Aze in front of her, so I thanked her and move away while Dryad-san is coiling around with her body. The vegetation seems to grow healthier and flowers bloom and fruit ripen. We exited the forest while walking the forest highway, and arrived at the first village I created for the old folks and children when I first entered Muno territory. They are all very lively, and they keep asking me to join them for a feast. I politely declined them as we still got many places to tour. I take out several goodie bags and pass them to the village chief to distribute to the people. He is very grateful and I stopped him when he was about to bow to me.

We say our goodbyes to the village people and in an unseen place, I moved us with <Unit Arrangement> towards the dwarven city of Bollhart. I bypassed the checkpoint and arrive directly near the blacksmith facility, hopefully they don’t take this to heart. I can teach them anti-teleport barrier if they want to learn. I knock on the master’s door and elder Dohar open the door. I checked in my Map before this and was surprised that he and his family were present nearby. He promptly tried to bear hug me but I avoided it. He was shocked to see Aze with me, so he called Zajir-san to call for all the dwarves and his family to come meet the queen elf of the Boruenan Forest that has never stepped outside the forest. In 10 short minutes, the entire mess hall was filled with dwarves of every kind. They all prostrate towards Aze, which she was a loss. Let’s offer her a hand here, and I tell elder Dohar that Aze is new to the outside world, and she doesn’t fancy formalities. Elder Dohar gets it, unlike a certain KY uncle, and ask the rest of the dwarves to ease themselves. He then proceeds to introduce his wife, his son Driar-shi, and his granddaughter Jojori-san, and all the other blacksmiths to Aze. Her face paled from so many names, so I politely tell elder Dohar to bring us for a tour around the place.  Elder Dohar shows the place around to us while explaining the work of the blacksmiths at their workstations. After showing us around and show a sample of how a casted sword of adamantium was made to Aze, elder Dohar challenged me to a rematch to see my swordsmanship. He really can ready my mind, this old man. We go to the hall near the basement and begin sparring with my Fairy sword Trazayuya and his cursed battle-axe. With the experience I have learned and skill from <Spirit Vision>, I can clearly see the soul attached to the weapon. It looks scary, and I barely can control shaking with my max <Fear Resistance>. We exchange hits and I managed to end with a draw. I put on some fake cold sweat with my <Water Magic> skill, and made it looks like a close tie. Though the soul spirit aided elder Dohar greatly, it also absorbs life force from the wielder and the one that it hit. I can use my enourmous array of sword skill and <Herculean Strength> skill to overpower the battle-axe, or I can also use <Light Magic> skill to attack the soul spirit. I hope elder Dohar will not rely on this weapon too often as it can affect his life force. Elder Dohar decide to have us join their feast so I going to join for a while. I told them that Aze was weak to alcohol, so I gave her fruit juice made of orange-like fruit. We enjoy chatting with the dwarves and eat some barbeque meat. I take out some marinated meat and give to elder Dohar’s wife. I wonder what’s her name. She help cut and barbequed the meat, which gives off a pleasant smell in the room, and the dwarves crowded the cooking mesh, waiting for their share. In a drunken stupor, elder Dohar again ask me to take Jojori-san as my wife, which I indirectly pointed that the said person’s opinion is important. Jojori-san just nodded and said that she would be honoured to be my wife. Please, I am offering you a lifeboat here. Zajir-shi and Galhar-shi is glaring at me with beast-like eyes. I quickly thank the dwarves and elder Dohar for his hospitality, and quickly go to a corner with no eyes watching us, we move away with <Unit Arrangement>.
We arrive at Gururian city, and I bring her to the place that sells the famous red bean paste. We meet the girl who looks like Showa-era lunch box seller and buy the dumpling-shaped red bean paste. Aze likes the taste and texture of the red bean paste. I can try to make it next time for Aze. I also let her try the white rice and tempura that we taught to the restaurant here in exchange for white rice. The food here reminds me of my homeworld, so I told Aze about it. Aze somehow looked determined for something. I brought her to a store called Midoriya to meet with the tow girls we met on my journey with the girls. The two of them are doing fine, and the boss have promoted them to shopkeeper position. I give them a goodie bag each, and bid them farewell.

We easily got out of eyesight, and I used <Unit Arrangement> to move us to Oyugock capital. I told Aze about Sera’s grandfather is the Duke of this city and it used to be the old capital of Shiga kingdom. I promised to bring Aze to the scroll workshop, but let’s visit all the associated workshops first. The glass, city wall pillar, magic book, and other miscellaneous workshop were visited in quick succession and I pass a small package of goodies in them to the owner of the places while greeting them, then I disappear again. I avoided the okama establishment for obvious reason. We finally arrived at the scroll workshop that I always told Aze about. I checked the map, and it seems Count Shimen is in the house, together with Toruma and his wife Hayuna. I greet them and introduced Aze to them, which they got shocked and try to prostrate. Before they can do that, Aze has already talked with Hayuna and has been playing with the baby Mayuna, so the mood is gone. I prepared a small princess doll that has been enchanted with Raka Mk2 AI so that it can speak and perform minor movements and can constantly teach the baby anything and notify the parents if emergency happens, and pass this to Mayuna together with a small instruction manual. Aze suddenly blushed and look at me, then hide her face. The baby Mayuna is very fond of Aze, which Aze describe Mayuna as a being loved by the spirits. Quite an amount of spirits gathering near Mayuna, and the atmosphere is good. Count Shimen and Toruma tried to get down to business, but can’t find the right mood, as they always got interrupted. Toruma even tried to ask if I want to join him at the okama establishment. This dense KY uncle. I would want to inquire if they have any useful spells available, but since I can chant spells, I have never ordered any more scrolls from the workshop. We say our goodbyes to the scroll workshop and make our way to Tenion temple. I introduce the temple apperentice miko Lily and the temple head and the head miko to Aze. When I told them that Aze is the high elf queen of Boruenan Forest, they all fell prostrate on the ground. The rest of the priest and priestesses quickly came out and did the same. Aze was at a loss and the temple people are more adamant when it comes to the divine. Lily understood the situation and calmly get up and convince the temple head and head miko to rise up and don’t trouble Aze, which they did and the rest of the temple priest and priestesses follow. Aze was thinking of something when the sealkin children come and called ‘Masuta’ at me. I open my Storage and take out some goodie bags and pass it to them. I also pass some goodie bags to the temple head to distribute to the priest and priestesses along with the staff there. I also give a 100 gold coin donation to the temple.
After saying our goodbyes to the people and children, we walk to a quiet alley and I used <Unit Arrangement> to move us to our next destination, Selbira labyrinth city. I brought her to the Ivy mansion. The place is clean and serene as usual, nobody has successfully break-in. Leriril the house fairy greeted me as usual, but falls to the ground on her back when she saw Aze was outside of the Boruenan Forest. She ask me how is it possible, I said it was a secret. She turn cheerful again when Aze talk to her about her father, Giril-san. After appeasing the house fairy, I move both of us to labyrinth lower layer. I introduce her to True Ancestor Ban Helsing, Ryuna, Semeri and the rest of the Vampire princesses. It used to be five, but maybe the number has increased again? I introduce Tetsuo the King Mummy, Takeru the Metal Suit, Goblin Princess Yuika, Demon Lord Shizuka and Hero Shin too to Aze. Aze and Yuika can talk especially well with each other. Looks like these three with girl power over one million will be good friends. Of course I didn’t tell them that Aze is the high elf queen of Boruenan Forest or the entire lower layer labyrinth will be in an uproar. I passed some [Lesseu Blood] wine and some goodie bags to True Ancestor Ban, and let him distribute them to his girls. I also made some for Goblin Princess Yuika, Demon lord Shizuka, and Hero Shin. I pass the goodie bags to them together with their living supplies. For Mummy King Tetsuo or ‘Corpse’ and Living Armour Takeru or ‘Armour’, I present them both with exact model replica at the scale of 1/20 of both the Holy Shell Mobile Armour of [Dynast] and [General]. They were overjoyed with the new toys and proceed to prepare a new battleground to start new mock battle. I also secretly give Shin a holy sword with good magic conductivity with a short instruction on how to practice it for his development. After letting the girls chat and I completed my transaction with Ban-san, me and Aze moved to the cave where the Evil Dragon family lives. I cast <Canopy> and <Air Control> over Aze to protect her from the hot air and poisonous gas here. I know I’m overprotective even to doll Aze, but I can’t afford to see Aze suffer pain. The Evil Dragon noticed me and they all come out, equipped with their glittering jewelry. I lightly pat their heads, and present large chunks of monster meat marinated beforehand. I sliced a new rock and place it over the hot lava to act as a sizzling pan. I place the meat on top of the flat stone pan and turn the meat when it is cooked. The Evil Dragons greedily eat up the large chunks of meat, and they happily carry me and Aze around the lava part of the lower layer labyrinth. We go for two rounds around the area and then me and Aze decide to say our goodbye to the playful Evil Dragons or they will play with us until we were out of time. I use <Unit Arrangement> and we arrive at an orphanage home and also a training home for orphan children aspiring to be adventurer. They can also train their <Arithmetic> and <Book Keeping> skills and other general-purpose skill to allow them to learn how to become useful people that can work in the castle, companies, or even small shops for a living. Jenna and Iruna, the instructors of the orphanage I built noticed my presence from the noise the children made and came out to greet me and Aze. I introduce them both to Aze, and explain a little of their backgrounds to Aze. I just quickly present them Aze as the high elf queen of Boruenan Forest, which they were surprisingly calm. The children all crowded around us by the meantime. I present them all with goodies together with Aze, but their numbers are just too many. I put out a cartload of them for them to get it themselves, and passed large sacks of goodie bags to the instructors and trust them to distribute it as fairly as possible among the kids. The children got into an uproar and all of them come forward to the cart and start a grabbing pandemonium there. I quickly hold Aze’s hands, bring her to a quiet location, without getting the chance to say our goodbyes, I use <Unit Arrangement> and we move to a new place.

I brought Aze with  <Unit Arrangement> to a small nostalgic town, Puta Town. I wonder how Kon boy is doing. I ask the four magic core hunters that used to be his companion and it seems that Kon boy is out on an adventure after introducing tomatoes to some stranger and gain a magic sword, and also gain a strange teacher that can coat red magic on his weapon and shoot it. I told Aze that this town is just neighbouring Boruenan Forest, located at the northwest. I brought her to visit the house that was burned to the ground, the three-storey tenement, which is almost complete reconstructing. The beastkin children there looked almost the same as before, but there is slight improvement compared to before. Maybe I should ask Echigoya manager to open a branch here to provide jobs and direction to the people here, and remove the town entry cost that trouble the low-income people from returning to town. I take out a goodie bag and pass it to Aze, and we both distribute goodies to the beastkin children. They were quite orderly, and I place both our remainder goodies on a table I took out from Storage, and the children take turn to take one goodie each. How mannered these children are. I decide to take out several bags of good-looking unwanted clothes and place them on the floor, since the children are still wearing mismatch clothes of random size and length. Some parents even come and select the larger ones for themselves. I hold Aze’s hand and we both walk to the house of a lady I treat for burns. When we arrive, I introduce her to Aze. The result for the healing potion is good even for medium quality, as the burn scars were all gone. Her younger brother was also present, and he’s helping out with the reconstruction of the three-storey tenement. She offered for us to have dinner with her and family, but I already have a birthday plan, so I politely decline. She looks dispirited, but I have to give priority to Aze, so I can’t give in here. After giving some goodies, clothes, and some tools for them to make a decent living, I take Aze with me to a quiet place in the woods, and we move to the Royal Capital with <Unit Arrangement>.

Lastly, we arrive in the royal capital with <Unit Arrangement>. I brought us to the inside of the royal castle.  The castle is equipped with anti-teleport, but it cannot prevent movement by  <Unit Arrangement>. I plan to leave some goodies for the king and also the prime minister, as a thank you gift for their offer for the Ministry of Tourism and the compilation of local dishes of different countries and attraction spots. We spy them through a small hole, and I explain to Aze that the one sitting and the one that open the door and approaching the desk are both the king and the prime minister of Shiga kingdom, encircling the Boruenan Forest. I then place the goodies fit for a king and his prime minister near the door entrance and set timed fireworks to alert them of the goods if they don’t pick up, together with a note from Nanashi so that they don’t misunderstand. I then use <Unit Arrangement> to move us both to the Magic Academy, where Tama, Pochi, Mia, and Arisa are still in their studies. They study till afternoon close to evening today, so I greet the teachers, and get out the goodies and we both distribute it to the students of the Magic Academy and also the Knight Academy. I hope they can both produce great students in the future. Tama and Pochi, you will both get more later, so please don’t take too much of the goodies. We say our goodbyes to the children, then we go to a quiet spot and I use <Unit Arrangement> and we are both back to Boruenan Forest right in front Aze’s room.



Before the event start, we go to Aze’s room to unsynch her mind from the doll’s body back to her original body. I hope Aze will enjoy the travel to the outside world, which she said she greatly do. I take out all the extra food I purchased along the journey from my Storage and place it in front of Aze. She starts to make such a cute face. It was worth all the trouble. After that, I got to the kitchen and take out all the ingredients to prepare for the feast.

During the evening, the girls came into the room with Arisa’s space magic. I have to do most of the transportation because Arisa’s mana became very low after teleporting herself and Lulu. Arisa is already amazing in itself, as I need to teleport with one pit stop in between last time when I had 3000+ mana.
We start with a toast and a feast, and then the birthday cake is carted out slowly from the forest kitchen. Lulu and Nea-san both cooperate to prepare the cake and the feast. I should properly thank them. I grab the brownies from all the homes scattered everywhere and also those working on the airships. Those that need to standby for duty, I will compensate with a special large bag of goodies, cakes and drinks. Lua-san and all the elven teachers like Sotorineya the dollmaker, Poltomea the swordmaster, were invited, leprechauns like Shagnig, including Mia’s parents Laya and Lia. I place large goodie bags in the kitchen for those who can’t attend.

We start off with a gathering, then a small opening speech, and the kickoff of the ceremony by our MVP, Aze-tan by making of a wish and blowing off the candle, then cutting the cake. I place only one candle on the cake to simplify the event. The cake was prepared by Lulu and Nea for 5 days and has 7 stories high and 5 layers each. What I didn’t foresee is that this event will signify the start of a new date and the formation of a calendar by the astrologists in the World Tree, marking the first year of an era. Aze asked why we need a cake, and when I told her that it is her birthday, she fainted for several minutes. I use <Calm Field> and <Ennui Field> to calm her mind and let her relax. Aze-tan can really be dramatic at times, haha.

We push forward the event successfully after Aze sober up, and we cut and distribute the cake to the guest and girls. Too bad that the venue is the sensitive World Tree, we can’t bring in any political guest. We celebrate the night off with Tama and Pochi doing their tricks, where Tama would glide across the air and perform disappearing tricks, while Pochi would do ballerina dance and dance gracefully with her swordplay. The other girls also one by one do what they are good at, but most important of all, they enjoy themselves. We continue to play some games that combined the knowledge from my homeworld and magic, like Arisa’s magical concert in her sailor uniform, chess, monopoly, and mahjong games. The elves with their easy to give up behavior unexpectedly love to play those games that involve the brain.

When the time of midnight is about to reach and the moon has reached it zenith to reveal a full circle in the sky with the brightest night, large blast of fireworks were roaring in the sky. I set them earlier with my new design of fireworks with my V1 rocket launcher, which can carry 25 tonne payload of each fireworks right up towards the space and blow up into a large display of characters and landscape that moves around, can be seen across half of the world at the night side. Those Space Kaijuu might be accidentally shot by the fireworks, and I hope not to wake the Demon God if he is anywhere near the moon, even if he is freed from the seal there. The fireworks display last for 30 minutes, and Aze cried tears of joy. I carried her and we moved to the top of the World Tree and have a walk.

I reminded her when we first met, and the kiss on her forehead. I kissed her there again. She was fuming but her look is very cute. I told her that I thought she was a useless elf, which she got madder. Then I even reminded her about the failed attempt to cage the [Evil Jellyfishes], and even the first [Giant Behemoth] she summoned and it fall through the branches due to gravity. Aze was in denial and she started closing her ears with her hands. I then lift her up and kiss her by the lips this time, and said that it doesn’t matter what she is, Aze is Aze and I will always love her.  I believe some people were spying and now were vomiting sugar or having diabetes, but that is their problem for peeking without permission.

I then bring Aze back to her room, and Arisa using familiar link to dial “Guilty, guilty” and Mia using the Telephone skill to dial “Nn, guilty”. I told them that today is special for Aze, but they said it is not fair. I promise them I will give them their share of treatment later, so they accept. I perform ear cleaning on Aze-tan because she alone missing that treatment is pitiful. The cute small curved ears of the elves is really a sight to behold. I play with her ears so much that she started to twitch her ears and hide it out of embarrassment. Aze-tan moaned a lot during the treatment, the feeling was great and the atmosphere is sensational.

After that, I get her to synchronize again with the doll Aze, then I bring her to the moon. Of course I provide a space suit for both of us, and we both have <Space Walk> skill so we can maneuver in the void of the space on the moon. We hold hand while walking the desolate surface of the moon, pick some rocks there, and make a small hill to mark our site. We then return back by going to the orbital station, and then I activate many layers of <Flexible Shield> with the space suit prepared for an orbital landing and parachute for any emergency. We do a atmospheric re-entry and enjoy the thrill of free fall. Aze was initially scared of the idea, but when I accompany her all the way, she was very brave and performed her free fall flawlessly.

I use <Unit Arrangement> to get back to the forest, and unsynch her mind again from the doll Aze. We all sleep in the forest tonight, so I carry all the girls that have fall asleep on the sofa and place them on the bed. I prepared a very large bed in the forest tree and place all the girls there with princess carry. Lastly, I carried Aze and we lie to sleep with her on the top. The girls collectively wake up and gathered near us, saying that I’m unfair. Well, I am only one man. Being popular is quite difficult. I need to figure how to keep all of them happy all the time if I want to live harmoniously in the future. While thinking about this and that, I fall asleep and head towards the dreamland with peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment