Latest

Monday, January 14, 2019

Fanfic Post 4 - Breeze, rinse, and clean, Arisa’s and Satou’s POV

Chapter 16 SS 4 – Breeze, rinse, and clean, Arisa’s and Satou’s POV

“When it comes to spring, spring cleaning is necessary, nihehehehee” (Arisa)
“Cleaning, Roger” (Tama)
“Spring cleaning nanodesu” (Pochi)
“Shining clean” (Mia)
“We all took care of the Solidarity Island Palace cleanliness together” (Lulu)
“The palace is shining clean, so I report” (Nana)
“As Master’s wish, we clean this place thoroughly” (Liza)
“As for future preparation, this much is necessary training” (Sera)
“Cleaning is easier than my usual fighting practice desuwa” (Karina)
“Satou-san, I have cleaned the bedroom and the hall. Don’t I have good bride potential?” (Hikaru)
“I-I can use milder Air Magic to help clean the palace. This is good practice, yes” (Zena)
“The golemites design is really good to reach those hard to clean places” (Sistina)

For some reason, Arisa the gang leader got the lifely duo to help cleaning the entire Solitary Island Palace. The attention then spread to Lulu and Mia, then the rest of the girls got in touch with one another and it turn out every one of the girls returned though the portal and start cleaning the palace.
I offered to clean the place with my magic, but Arisa rejected it, saying that we can’t ‘feel’ the mood of spring if we just do it easily with magic. I understood her sentiment, so I let her do it. I dust the cushion cover of the sofas, but Lulu and Arisa stopped me, so I go to my lab to continue on experiment on the new Divine sword design. I must somehow tone it down to reduce its aura from leaking out. The previous one shocked Tama-meter, she instantly gets out of the room when I coerced her to check out her reaction with grilled salmon fish with tartar and thousand-island sauce.
When I completed my work and went out to see, the girls are all tired and dropped around the sofas. I carried them with princess carry and place them onto the bed in the bedroom and cover them with blanket after I use <Soft Wash> and <Dry> magic on them individually. The last of the girls I carry is Arisa. This naughty girl. I want to do something for the girls as a reward for doing all they can for the Solitary Island Palace. After <Soft Wash> and <Dry> her at the hall, I put her on a long couch of 4 person, I sit at the end. I use <Levitation> magic to softly land her head on my lap, then tilt her body one side, her face facing out. I noticed she has woken up. I softly blow outside above her ear, creating Helmholtz resonance.
“W-w-what are you doing?” shrieked Arisa
“You will be my first victim in my experiment” answered Satou
“WHAT? Hey, what are you trying to experiment on me?” shouted the worried Arisa, knowing Satou has entered the lab earlier.
“This is a ‘gift’ service to thank you for your hard work. As a Japanese, I’m sure you heard before ‘Mimi Khaki’. Well, I happened to made one with True Silver, since it is not only a good magic conductor, but also provides a nice feeling to the touch” explained Satou.
“I also have the golemite version of ‘Mimi Khaki’, would you like to try that?” asked Satou
“NON, NEIN. Don’t touch inside my ears. It’s a very private place.” (said an exasperated Arisa)
“If Master still want to touch inside of my ears, I want Master to touch it personally” (said a shy Arisa)

It’s okay to entertain this spoilt Arisa’s request. After all, I still need to test out and fine-tune the tool, so let’s spoil her a bit. I can reflect the adjustment to the golemite version later.
I take out from my Storage a thin, long piece of true silver of about 20 centimetres long and one and a half milimetre in diameter, with the edge on one side curved into a scoop. The edge of the scoop is blunt, and I properly gilded with gold for its malleability and smooth surface, though the processed true silver is already has a good lustre and smooth surface. I also too out an accompanying piece of True Silver with a changeable bulb head coated with fibres made from a plant that produce fluffy hair-like fibres when the seed ripens and pop, similar to cotton on my home world.

“Properly place your head sideways, and don’t move please. You might get hurt” Satou requested Arisa.
“Yes Master” replied a nervous Arisa
“Now, I will start” said Satou, as he slowly place the tip of the true silver near her ear entrance.
Arisa shivered and grabbed onto my legs. I then invoke the display mechanism installed in the ear cleaner. It projected the image of what is inside Arisa’s ear onto a box by my side wirelessly, and then the box projected the image onto a smooth opaque surface on the wall.
From there, both me and Arisa can review what is inside the ear of Arisa.
“Ehh, Noooo, why Master let me see disgusting things?” complained Arisa
“This is what is inside of your ear” answered Satou
“Uuuh, somehow I feel like someone has stripped me and post the photo of it outside. Take responsibility” said a dejected Arisa
“You are overreacting” answered Satou

Satou then continue to push the metal tip deeper into Arisa’s ear. There is nothing so dirty inside Arisa’s ear. There are some hair and wax here and there, It’s completely normal for a human to have hair and wax in their ears, especially after a long time not cleaning it.
Unlike her old Japanese self, her earwax is wet and sticky. They are soft brown and dark yellow in colour. I slowly scrape the earwax at the side with the scoop. I can hear Arisa quietly mumbling “Ah, ah”. The sound is reassuring that I did ok.
I got another equipment from my Storage, as I have prepared for in cases. This is a True Silver miniature blade. A small wooden handle attached with True Silver of 8 centimetres length of blade coated with orichalcum to give it a sharp cutting edge. With this blade, I slowly trim her overgrown ear bush and scrape it out by the side of the blade. I can use <Laser> to instantly clear out all the hair by shooting it outward, but it may be a bit dangerous and may leave a burnt smell. Arisa squirmed a little, and I decide to ignore it as long as she didn’t shout or move to stop me.

The blade work is done in a moment; I trimmed and smoothened the inside of her ear canal. I then proceed to look at her eardrum. The eardrum was coated with a layer of earwax. I use the ear-digging tool to touch the surface. It feels soft to the touch. Arisa went ‘Gya, gya, you touched my innermost part’ but I just ignore her erotic pleas. I didn’t do anything sexual to her, okay.
I slowly scooped up the layer of earwax, mixed with some hair that dropped from the ear haircut earlier. I used a piece of silk cloth to wipe the ear pick tool’s scoop out of the content, then I lightly heat it up with low end Fire magic <Heating>, <Soft Wash> and <Dry> in quick succession, in less than 10 seconds, and plop the metal pick back to Arisa’s ear. I carefully dig her sticky earwax again, making sure to scoop out until the scoop is almost overflowing with it. Arisa squirmed hard and even sink her nails onto my pants.
I repeatedly scoop the earwax, wipe and clean the ear pick until I can see clearly the clear white eardrum of Arisa, it’s like a white piece of tout balloon surface. Arisa was lying on my lap, out of breath. I opened my Storage and extract another piece of equipment that I didn’t expect to use now. It is a thin piece of True Silver wire with the end of it in a shape of a hoop and the wire was attached to a wooden handle with delicate grooved engraving for precision control of micrometres. I carefully place the tool deep into Arisa’s ear without touching the sides, then I place it down onto the surface on her eardrum that still have leftover earwax. Arisa shouted some random words in ticklish manner and shake her hands in the air sideways. Does it feel that ticklish? I warned her to stop it because I might accidentally damage her eardrums. Though I can use healing magic, I don’t want her to suffer unnecessary pain. I twist the tool around in great precision and place one of the remaining piece on the hoop, and then drag it out of her ear.
I hooped up all the remaining pieces of earwax and place them on the silk cloth. I used the last tool to clean Arisa’s left ear, which is a long piece of thin metal with a bulb head coated with fluffy fibres. I produce a small amount of water on my fingertip and drip them straight to her eardrum, then wipe it gently with the bulb. Arisa was shocked when the water was dripped in her ears for the first time, she grits her teeth and then when I place the bulb inside, and slowly twist it left and right in medium speed, Arisa squirmed with glee. Looks like one side is cleaned.
I asked if Arisa wants a complementary service, which she readily consents. I changed the long metal tool with a bulb head with a new bulb, then slowly place it into Arisa’s left ear while twisting it around carefully. I then take out a tuning fork made of Adamantium and Mithril alloy for the most stable oscillation and also a slab of Adamantium bar to ring the fork. I lightly striked the tuning fork on the bar, then bring it closer to the end of the piece of bulbed tool I placed in Arisa’s ear. I lightly and slowly touched the other end of the tool to allow for Arisa’s ear to get used to the vibration while tightly gripping the tool part near her ear. Arisa squirmed coquettishly at the sensation of vibration. I learned this one from some ASMR video my friend sent to me when I’m still in my homeworld. I still don’t get the why they need to provide this service for cleaning, as the ear should be clean and whatever remains won’t exit the ear this way. It’s got more with to with psychology and relaxing of the mind due to the external vibration near the brain. Arisa’s face looks shining, relaxed, and calm.  Did she enter a deep meditative state? Did she just reach the doors of Nirvana?
I used the ear-picking tool and used it to rub along the side of the ear and the earlobe, then the back of her ear. She felt tickled and wake up from her relaxed state. I said to her that I’m going to dig the next ear, and I’m going to get up and sit the other end of the chair, when she grabbed onto me. She forcefully turns herself and face at my direction. Sniff, sniff. Erm, she’s smelling my crotch area.

“Hey, that’s rude. Behave like a good girl” said an exasperated Satou
“NON, NIEN” protested Arisa
“I will stop and put you to bed if you don’t behave” said Satou
“Uuuhhh, I want to drown in your smell while I enter the wond-ear-full dream” cried Arisa, releasing Satou from her grip.

I got up and move to the other end of the sofa, and Arisa turned her body the other way and she face outside. I place her head on my lap, and get all the tools and cloth ready and place them on the table. This time, I worked on Arisa’s right ear. I project the image of the ear to the wall and see that it’s not so much compared to the left ear.
“Hmm, this side looks clean. Guess just some touch-up will do” said Satou.
“Ehh, look carefully. There is just as much as the other side. Please clean it properly” pleaded Arisa.

Hmm, since she did help me out with housework, I will indulge her this time. Not that it have much difference, but if this little service can make her happy, I’m more than happy to provide her. I just don’t want her to become addicted or act spoiled. I pick up the ear-digging tool with a scoop and place it inside her ear gently. Pushing it deeper until it reached the end of her canal, then gently scrape the side of her ear to remove the wax sticking to the ear wall. I perform <Heating>, <Soft Wash>, and <Dry> on the scoop of the tool after wiping the content at another corner of the silk cloth. I gently put the scoop deep inside her ear again and dig out all the content at the side of her ears and repeat it until it is clean. I then use the true silver blade to slowly and gently scrape and trim the extra hairs inside her ear. I turn it sideways and lift up the content and wipe it off with the silk cloth before performing <Heating>, <Soft Wash>, and <Dry> again to remove the excess hair all around her inner ear.
I then check for her eardrums again. With my <Night Vision> and the aid of video, I can see it clearly. The eardrum is covered by a thin layer of drying brownish earwax. I drop a drip of water from my fingertip to moisten the earwax, because I afraid it will stick to the eardrum and damage it when I tried to pull it out forcefully. I let the earwax to absorb the moisture, and then I pick and pull the softened earwax.
The piece I pull is quite a big chunk, sitting outside of the scoop. I gently raise it out of her ear, and place it in front of her eyes. Arisa got surprised by it, going ‘Wah’. She then smell it, then curled her nose. Yes, that is so Arisa-like. I put the earwax on the silk cloth, <Heating>, <Soft Wash>, and <Dry> the ear scoop, and go down again to quarry for some ear gold. Digging at the eardrum, I picked out the last piece, crescent-shaped earwax. I put it in front of her eyes again, and then quickly place it on the silk cloth. I perform the <Heating>, <Soft Wash>, and <Dry> again and proceed to scoop any remaining piece that can enter the scoop.
After that last swipe and cleaning the scoop, my hand goes to the next tool, the long-thin hoop.

I hold the wooden handle and precisely hoop all those minuscule pieces that are a bit slimy when I moisten up her earwax. I place them all on the silk cloth, all the while cleaning the hoop tool with <Heating>, <Soft Wash>, and <Dry>. Now that the ear is clean already, I produce some water at the fingertip and drip them to her eardrum. I then take out the bulb-head thin metal tool and hold the wooden part while gently and precisely twist it left and right to avoid irritating her now exposed eardrum. I gently lift up the bulb head from deep inside her ear, then change the bulb head with a new one, where the head is still fluffy. I just noticed that Arisa has stayed quiet the whole time.
I placed the newly replaced bulb head, long thin metal tool gently again inside Arisa’s right ear. I strike the tuning fork at the Adamantium bar, then while tightly holding the part of the tool just right outside Arisa’s ear, I gently and lightly place the tuning fork on the wooden handle of the bulbed tool. Arisa claimed that she could hear God’s whisper in her right ear, and felt like she’s in heaven. I could see her face beaming, full of enlightenment, and her mind is at total rest state. Seems like she really said what is in her mind. I’m glad to do such service for Arisa. Seeing her like this give me a great sense of satisfaction deep in my own heart.
I slowly and gently pull out the bulbed tool. I then gently do the last service, which is to rub the scoop tool around her outer right ear, earlobe, and the back of her right ear. I then blow her outer ear to induce a low pressure in her ear and it will vibrate a low sound itself. Arisa opened her eyes slowly, like a princess that have woke up from centuries long slumber. She looks so endearing at the moment. Arisa turned to face me with her back lying on the sofa, and raise her arms to embrace my neck, looking to demand for a neck embraced princess carry.

However, Arisa ran out of luck, as something slipped and made a thud sound at the back of the sofa. Turning back, I saw all the girls quietly stare right up from the back of the sofa. They are too enamored with my cleaning service that they forgot their station at the bedroom and came out involuntarily. Almost all the girls have their drool visibly dripping from their mouth. Liza has some drool and her tail is swaying left and right in the air vigorously. Tama close her eyes and the ears are twitching and fluttering, trying to hide her ears. Pochi’s ears go up and down, showing the insides clearly then close fully. Hikaru, Lulu, and Sera drooled so much, some dripped on the floor. I sure hope they can control themselves. Zena and Sistina are the mannered type; they suck back their drool constantly and tried to avoid as much as possible the dripping. There is also Yuika, which I never notice earlier. Nana and Karina are truly wonderful. They seal their lips tight and now their mouth is full of drool. Nana swallowed it, and Karina followed suit after Raka apologized for their sudden intrusion.

I take a look at Arisa, then I look at all the content that was once in her left and right ears on the silk cloth, and then bringing it to the wastepaper basket. Arisa quickly stopped me, she took the silk cloth with her and went to the room and shut the door enforced with anti-teleport and anti-break-in skill. Such a cute girl, I hope she don’t have some kind of nasty fetish like earwax sniffing or eating.

The rest of the girls look at me with great expectation, waiting for their turn to be called. Can I use the golemite?

Skill <Ear Digging> acquired
Title <Master of Ear Cleaning> acquired

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

1 comment:

  1. 2017 ford fusion hybrid titanium | TITanium Arseniv
    With a bang, does titanium set off metal detectors the 2020 Cadillac Fusion is a step titanium apple watch in the right direction. It's a step mens titanium rings up from the competition. TIP! · Features · titanium apple watch band Features titanium necklace mens · Features.

    ReplyDelete