Latest

Monday, January 14, 2019

Fanfic Post 3 - Loli Goddess and the Guardian of Little Girls, Hero’s POV

Chapter 16 SS 3 – Loli Goddess and the Guardian of Little Girls, Hero’s POV

 
This is an epic tale of the love story between an all-rounder@hero and a God.
I. am. NOT. a. lolicon. Ever. Never. Forever.
At least that’s what I thought.

It all started on one fateful day.
I just graduate from the university and am looking for a job. While job-hunting, I stumble upon a strange-looking advertisement stating that they are looking to hire an all-rounder to fight criminal organizations around the world. Sounds like police. It is a walk-in interview. I took a picture with it, and went to the interview venue. There was nobody in the building, and when I asked around, nobody knows what am I referring to. I show them the picture, but none of them knew of it. I got a drink from a vending machine nearby, sit on a bench, and have a break. I noticed a faint light due to the dark surroundings. I went forward to look at it. The light is a 3D oval shape, and I curiously raised my hand to touch it with a finger. Everything around me looks to be spinning in very quick motion and my head became dizzy from the sudden change till I faint.

I’m now a guy that got summoned from another world. In front of me was a little girl. I’m now in a sci-fi lab. I was lying on my back and she operated many display interfaces in quick succession with her eyes and hand swipes. After pressing a button and all the interface cease, the board I’m lying on move to a MRI-looking cylinder shaped machine. There, all my particulars, my heartbeat, brain scans, genetic structure, were scanned and the board moves my body out of it again. I was so impressed.
But what impressed me more was the operator of all this machineries. She is a little girl of about 110 cm height. She has this angelic look on her face when she is serious and gave a warm smile to me when she noticed I’m looking at her. Her figure curves at all the right angles and her chest were ample and just right in size, the Golden Ratio. She’s totally my type of love. I got struck by her looks. I don’t know what is first love until I experience this. I can’t scorn the riajuus anymore. But please, [I. am. NOT. a. lolicon], shouted my conscience. I repeat that word to keep me from behaving like a scum and keep my facial expression in check, hope my poker face works. Her next word surprised me.

“I summoned you here from your another world, but don’t go off thinking of something rude about me. Even like this, I’m a God you know” said loli Goddess.

Ah, so I’m in another world now. I used to read isekai novels, manga, and anime. But now I experience it firsthand. Maybe there is some truth in those stories huh? Nonono, this may be some scam or candid camera. Some secret government organization may be trying to kidnap me, or even worse aliens from another world. Wait, she can read my mind? (Hero thinks in his mind)

“No, I’m not a scammer. Though the last part may be partially correct, we are not like those body snatchers or visitors that destroys other civilization. We are just being from another world, hoping to co-exist well with each other. I summoned you here as someone whose talent is needed. And yes, I can understand your thoughts” said loli Goddess.

Loli Goddess said that our minds are linked through <Familiar Contract> then proceed to send input signal into my mind, and images that scroll in fast succession began to from into moving picture that looks like old video player. First there is a grand civilization of every mankind’s dream, like a Garden of Gods, literally. Then there is strive and peace in between intervals. Bad beings chased out of the garden, and some just want to travel to outside worlds. Then some unknown disaster struck the planet, destroying all the beautiful life over there. All forms of grand structure across multiple planes of existence collapse and they lose all hope of living, as the power source of the Gods we shut down one by one.
A team of Gods held a conference and from there, decide that God Chief has been destroyed by the unknown entity, and the remaining Gods will seek out other worlds. Seven of them, including the loli Goddess, travelled together to this planet after a long journey to seek refuge. They carried their luggage in a trunk made of wood they planted themselves, taking with them all kinds of artifacts and tools to live in their new world. The new homeworld was very primitive, with very few living beings. The seven Gods found that their old sleepyhead friend that have long left the God’s homeworld, is in this new planet, dozing off as usual. After obtaining permission to stay and do whatever they like except disturbing his sleep and to provide food and wine as tribute, the Gods began settling in on the new planet. The first race to come across the Gods was the elves. The Gods blessed them with long life and leave them to handle the luggage trunks. The trunks began taking root again and begin to sprout as the World Trees, carefully guarded by the elves. The World Trees act as converter of sort, they produce the magic essence by absorbing space’s Void sky and particles. Sprouts from the World Trees can also do the same.
The video then shows another God who is a clumsy megalomaniac that accidentally stumbles on this planet while behaving like a drunkard, and started planning to usurp the planet for himself since he lost his luggage and has nothing much with him. This God created ilk from his flesh and made his kin multiply at the expense of other race. The 7 Pillar Gods begin a conference and decide to outsource for manpower from outside world, and created a world portal @ summoning circle for that. Some battle-lust Gods would prefer to duke it out with the crazy god, but the leader among the 7 Pillar Gods prefer to take a more peaceful approach, as the God’s kin and subordinates will suffer the most during such conflict.
The video was zoomed forward at a very fast pace and he can see that an otherworlder has obtained Godhood through his hard work by serving Gods. Other humans begin to emulate him and work to obtain Godhood. They became conceited after becoming high leveled and stopped believing in the Gods altogether. The megalomaniac God, now identified as Demon God, uses this opportunity to invade the people and spread fear and greed to them, and made them worship the Demon God. The video ended and I woke up from my slumber with a refreshed mind (aided by loli Goddess spell).

“Now, do you understand my standpoint? I need manpower to stop the Demon God from destroying this new world and its inhabitant. You will of course be repatriated appropriately after you have accomplished your task. There is no time to lose. Now, come with me” demanded the loli Goddess.

Wait, what? I just got summoned to another world, and I am going to be a labourer there until I get the job done? This is abuse of workforce. What about my family? Where do I stay now? What do I do for food? (said the hero in his mind)

“Don’t worry. As your Master, I won’t let you hungry. You can stay here in a shed I have prepared. I have read that human from another world stay in small run-down squatters, so this should be plenty. You can eat the bowl of worm and insects my staff has procured over at the table. Those are delicacies, hope to welcome you to our group with this as our greetings” boasted the loli Goddess.

This is too much to process, but I confidently can say this is a scam, definitely. Look up and around for hidden cameras. Nothing? I will try to calmly get up, analyze, and walk out of this place. I read from novel and manga too often that running in panic will only end up getting shot in the feet. Ok, now, to look for a door. (said the hero in his mind)

(Third person view of the hero)
He saw the bowl on the dining table. It looks dangerous, similar to Kodoku jar. (where poisonous insect pitted each other until only the strongest survive).
He calms down his mind and slowly walks around, and asks where is the washroom. The loli Goddess snaps her finger and a portal to the washroom appear in front of him. He went it, but there is not door to shut. The hero retorts in his heart, hoping the Goddess didn’t know about it. The washroom is in a mess, and quite dirty. Loli Goddess snaps her finger and chantlessly use <Bubble Wash>. The hero squirmed while doing small business, being tossed around in the washroom. The washroom got fluffy and full of bubbles and a torrent of water wash off the bubbles. Loli Goddess saw that the washroom is still not clean, so she cast <Clean Wash> chantlessly and again, the hero got tossed and turned, and hot air was blown to dry the place off after many torrents of water.

The hero got up, ran to the loli Goddess and grabbed her arms while shouting to the top of his lungs “WHERE IS COMMON SENSE CHAN!!!!!?????” only to be cut off with <Silence> spell cast by the loli Goddess and tossed onto the floor with a push. The loli Goddess then put her face close to the hero, puckered her glossy lips and close her eyes decorated with long shining eyelashes. The hero have a battle in his heart of what is going on, whether to accept the kiss of the girl he love at first sight, or [I. am. NOT. a.LOLICON], or “What the hell is she trying? Is this a trick”, is this a new programme in “Perfect Match”?, will she turn me into zombie, etc, etc. The hero remained still until the loli Goddess announced that the contract has been sealed.
The hero woke up from his stunned state with a “Huh? What has been sealed?”
Loli Goddess explained that she has performed the sealing of contract between a master and a familiar(servant), as exchange of body fluid is necessary to perform the contract. Five fragments entered his body and the hero’s body shined blue for a moment then returned to normal. He wants to retort “What about sweat?”, but kept silent as that is a weird fetish. Other options are rather close to sexual harassment just by naming it. Then it dawned into the hero that his first kiss with a girl, he has no memory of it as it was done when his thoughts were elsewhere. A painful regret, a facepalm, and he fell to the floor in agony, saying “This is not even a dream huh?”.

The ‘cute’ episodes continue on for many years, as the hero lost track of the sense of time. There are so many incidents that writing a full-blown novel can’t even cover all of them. But slow, very slowly, the hero managed to change the view of the loli Goddess, while chanting [I. am. NOT. a. LOLICON] every time to keep himself from pushing down loli Goddess.

During the beginning of the hero’s enslavement, he was treated harshly, malnourished, not paid, bad living environment, and shamed. The Hero realized the reality he is in now. He is really a transported person from another world. He can’t return to his original world until his contract expires. The loli Goddess is his Master. He’s a slave hero of the ‘holy’ Goddess Parion. Hero is just a category people give to someone that is able to everything or an all-rounder. He has to do all the laundry, cooking, cleaning, gardening, and basically all the housework of the ‘holy’ Goddess. Her bad habit of scattering stuff, binge eating, mess-creating, party with other Gods, lazing around, etc, gets on the hero’s nerve and he started scolding her and correcting her one by one, only to get punished.
The hero got sent to the front lines and face off with Demon God adherents straight from the get go without any basic knowledge on swordsmanship, magic, or tactics. He was alone, only equipped with his holy sword, Taming Sari in his first campaign. The shape of the sword is odd and is quite unwieldy, but it can talk and split into 14 similar-looking pieces and can auto-acquire and attack the enemies. This allows the hero to fight with level 30 demons and level 45 mid-level demons present at the hideout he’s fighting. The boss of the Demon God adherent, a level 65 Demon, was just too powerful and has troublesome Unique spells. The holy sword Taming Sari teach the hero to sneak clothes, armour and weapons from the dead human of Demon God adherent and wear them, earning the title of <Thief>, <Pillager>, and sub-job of thief with lock-picking and trap-setting skills. The hero fainted for half a day due to the effects of sudden level raise, his level rose from 1 to level 18 in just a few hours. The hero managed to beat the Demon Lord’s followers after trapping and killing them, steal from their safes, and use their special equipment and weapons against them. The Demon Lord was enraged and a fierce fight ensued. The Demon Lord was defeated after both using their sure-kill Unique skills, but the hero’s holy sword has a second skill, creating a Holy Shell to protect against any attacks and managed to protect against most of the damage.
The opinion of loli Goddess changed ever so slightly from the success of the hero’s first campaign, and only award him with one small piece of bread for dinner. The hero has to sneak out and cook for himself every night with stolen meat or foraged leaves for lack of food, but loli Goddess will snatch it away every time (because they are from God’s Garden subspace). The harsh condition and sense of reason tempered the hero and made him so fearsome in the frontlines.  Over time, the hero learned many skills all over the place. He learned blacksmith and created better spare weapons and armour, sewing to make his clothes and bed, thread spinning to make thread, learn magic to cast spells, enchanting to enchant his armours and weapons, carpenting for making a small house and his bed, and many more sub-jobs, truly an all-rounder. He owed the blade a lot for all the knowledge and skills that he learned to the talking holy sword. Even the loli Goddess was impressed and sneaked some of his items away due for her own amusement.
 The hero was send to the frontlines to kill stronger and larger group of enemies in most of his new assignments. He is level 75 after being transported for a year and his stats and spec is geared towards a warrior, with sturdy physical defence, great swordsmanship, but he also never neglects his study in magic. His magic chanting is very quick and short now, and was able to some magic chantlessly, due to access to his personal interface and <Appraisal> skill. His sub-jobs has now been a very long list, with <Priest> and <Holy Knight> as his new sub-job. His level may be lower than most Demon Lords but his skill mastery and sub-jobs allowed him to defeat them even though he’s at lower level. Due to his tenacious way of life, he was always assigned to work solo. His relationship with his master and his sword grew closer, but since being thrown into so many dangerous missions and his self-dependent way of life, has lose all interest in romance. Loli Goddess, however, grows closer to the hero, but always show her cold attitude to the hero.

(Daily life in God’s Garden subspace)
“Wake up, Hero. There is an urgent request from a miko in a booch kingdom in the east. I will send you there now”. (loli Goddess)
“Yes, Master-sama. Wait Master, I going get prepared” said the Hero as he got out of his bed and go to the storage room in his hut.
“Only one minute” (loli Goddess)
The hero grabs his tools, armour parts, and small food ration in quick succession.
“You should keep them in your Infinite Stowing (Inventory) all the time degozaru” retorted holy sword Taming Sari.
“Curse my carelessness. I thought I told Master that human need sleep and can get mentally fatigued even when using <Heal> or stamina potion. She can practically peek into my mind anytime to understand that” (Hero)
Loli Goddess promised not to always peek into her familiar’s thoughts all the time some time ago.
A teleport circle appears from below his feet and the hero fell into it due to gravity because he wasted his time.
The Hero is dropped into the air from the teleport exit.
“<Levitation>, <Sky Walk>. I’m not even surprised anymore” (Hero)
“I wish I can master <Sky Drive> skill to conserve mana” (Hero)
I descended from the sky by steps created from invisible surface. In front of me, a large cathedral, the size of a football stadium back in my world and roughly twice its height. The structure seem to have seen better days, there were cracks and holes at some places, the door seems to be stained by blood and were roughly wiped off, and the beautiful stained glass and murals were broken.

(Third person view)
A cloaked figure opened the heavy door and dashed upwards while holding a shield and a small blade. A trap activated by the door released the arrow from the front and two axes from left and right, but they all missed their target. The cloaked figure covered his front with the shield and ready the blade at the back. Next moment, 15 <Dark Arrow> came attacking the cloaked figure. The shield was empowered and broke while successfully defend the attack, but a large arm strike from the back, breaking the small blade and decapitated the cloaked figure. The head fell off on the ground is a coconut with smiley painted as a face, connected to the body with a wooden pole. The body of the cloaked figure explodes into a sea of flame and fragments with pebbles.
The ceiling broke down and a figure can be seen heads down first appear to be shooting from two one-handed staffs and blow off all the 15 demons waiting in ambush. The demon lurking in the shadow is not around anymore, but another 10 demons came out and attack with both demon magic and dangerous looking weapon. The Hero spun around and avoided all the attacks while continuously shooting from his gun-like staff until they collapse. The Hero then land on his feet after performing a summersault. The entire battle happens in a blink of an eye. The messy hall is further messed up, stirring dust of cloud when the collapsed ceiling fell on the floor. Almost all the things lay broken, bodies strewn, except for the confession box.

(Hero’s view)
“Puppeteer sub-job sure is handy. With this, I can at least avoid ambushes and lay my own ambush. Time to collect the loots.” (Hero)
I used <Detection> and <Evil Detection> spells, and used <Magic Hand> to pick up usable items and dispose of dangerous ones. I sensed someone alive in a confession box that is still standing, and I opened the door. There are a lot of bodies stacked together in the box, with some of them having their bodies carved with markings. They were probably sacrificed for some dark ritual by the demons. Oh, I found the person. She’s wearing the dress of a priestess. When I asked her if there is anyone else alive, she just cried with her already red eyes. I quickly brought her out of there, and ask ‘holy’ Goddess to open a portal to rescue her. I got no response, so I brought her out of the building, maybe there is no reception, still thinking like I’m in my homeworld, and ask for ‘holy’ Goddess again, with no avail.

“I serve under the Holy Goddess Parion as a hero, and I’m here to rescue whoever I can” (Hero)
I take out a pouch and a cup together with a cloak for cover from Infinite Stowing (Inventory); a really convenient skill taught by leveled up and upgraded Taming Sari, and make a drink for the priestess to calm her down. I asked her story, and she starts explaining that she’s a lone survivor; all the people she knew were killed. She’s the cathedral’s assistant miko, but she looks like a 10-year old girl, and she has the appearance of what would be a typical ‘ELF’ in my homeworld, so maybe she has a long life. From my status and character appraisal on this girl, her name is Maia, she’s of a race called Booch, and she is 18 years old.
She has been working with the cathedral as long as she can remember. But things got weird in the past 3 weeks. The church’s members went missing one by one, and a request is sent to the castle in the capital, but there is no news. So this is the capital, and this must be the main church. She said the messenger never returned, and more people went missing. The cathedral is the centre of Holy God Parion religion in this kingdom, so they tried to convince their devotees that Holy God Parion would answer their prayers and come to their aid. The head miko tried to commune with God for the past 2 weeks, and she got God’s Oracle 3 days ago. If only she knows how loli Goddess truly is, but I can’t speak bad against my Master by contract.

The oracle spoke of the resurrection of a Demon Lord by heretics who turn to the believe in Demon God. The cathedral and the populace around it turned panic by such revelation. If I am not mistaken, the Demon God and its adherents love the panic and fear in people’s emotion. They gain power from it. This girl appeared very afraid of something, probably she has trauma. I don’t have mind magic, so I calm her down by words and attention. She treats the head priest like an elder brother and head miko as an elder sister. I am not a lolicon, but since she’s 18 years old, I allowed her to call me Onii-chan when addressing me, and got the title <Guardian>.
Since loli Goddess didn’t open her portal, maybe my job is not done. I decide to enter the cathedral again, but I can’t leave her alone, so she followed me at the end. I equip the sub-job of a summoner and summon a holy knight to be a rear guard. My limit is one sub-job at a time. I equip my best magic shield, magic armour, and my holy sword this time. I cleared the cellar, and then go down to clear the catacombs, taking all the loots and wine. We arrange all the bodies we encounter into proper place with respect, and Maia offer prayers to them. I hope loli Goddess can hear them and revive them.  I have been staying with loli Goddess for some time, but I never see her revive anyone yet. Is she still being self-centred? I grew attached to this girl Maia, whose voice and demeanor resembles my younger sister back in my own world. She used to dote on me, but then the culture displays aversion towards those who dotes on young preteen girls, especially between siblings. That time, I decide to move out of the house to get away from my younger sister, but now I missed her.

When we arrive at a cave, there is a large ritual circle at the middle of it. I slay all the demons, heretics and adherents around it. I am still not used to killing humans or those that resemble humanoids, so it was a bit nauseating. Large percentage of the demon worshippers are demi-humans.  They look like minatours, centaurs to me, Hyrda, or Lamia, so I don’t feel particularly disturbed. It takes some time to finish all the exploration, and we had meals together with the ration I cook in between fights. She had poor appetite but she likes her food when I present it to her properly and coddle her. The last of the adherent said something about Demon Lord revival while smiling at me and attack me with magic. Maia was particularly disturbed after all this killings, and became restless. Maia’s back was glowing and a pattern made of blood, similar to the one on the ground, ooze out from it. I change my sub-job to <Priest> and cast all sorts of holy magic on her until my mana ran low. I asked the talking holy sword, but it said the curse was irreversible. Inevitably, she lose her life and a Demon Lord sprang out from her body, leaving it as an empty husk. 

In anger, I fought fiercely with this Demon Lord with Taming Sari, my magic shield, and my magic armour. The Demon Lord is level 80, and have unique skills <Growing Power>, <Skill Steal – all shall be mine>, and <Escape – nothing can lock me up>. The Demon Lord looks down onto me and steal some of my skills, but I still proceed to kill him with my sword skills as he didn’t think of escaping. The entire battle takes about half a day, with most of the time listening to the ridicule from the Demon Lord as he steals one after another of my skills, and uses it against me. I managed to deal a critical blow after setting up a large trap and then finish the Demon Lord off with sub-job <Assassin> before it can escape. The Demon Lord just newly revived, so his powers were still weak and the <Growing Power> skill is still in its infancy. I got <Resist Skill Steal> skill during midway of the fight, which is helpful.
The portal finally opened in front of me and I carry the corpse of the little girl Maia with me into the portal. Loli Goddess said it was too late to revive her; even she is not almighty in the matter of life and death. We healed the body and I bury her with other bodies at the cathedral catacombs after explaining the details to an official from the castle. I marked the grave properly, hold a funeral, and give my blessings. I came back through the portal, take a bath with water magic, and sleep, feeling moody. Loli Goddess read my mind and tries to help alleviate my mood by asking about my family and inquire about my little sister. It hit a sore spot and in me because there is so much I wish to retort; I wish to see my family, why a Goddess like you can’t grant free travel between worlds, why you don’t open a portal earlier and save Maia before she got turned to Demon Lord, why don’t you able to revive her despite being a Goddess, why don’t you go around the world to fight your own battles, why don’t you help your own believers before it’s too late, etc, etc. But I know, as usual, I can’t get the answer, so I just keep quiet.
Loli Goddess just kept quiet, and then asked if I want her as a family. I couldn’t answer. She then change her question and ask if she is qualified to be my family member. I can’t really understand, but I can’t accept her as a family member just from the get go, and what relationship we will have. I can’t take her as a wife, so I just plainly answer “Sister, be my sister”.
“Ok, then I will call you Onii-chan from now on” (loli Goddess)

(Third person view)
After many years in the new world, the Hero got used to the way there and continued to exterminate Demon Lords and their believers. His number of skills soared, his mastery of them is max, and he is now level 129. He can now control <Space Magic>, so he can move in and out whenever he needs to, just need to report to loli Goddess to get approval. The hero also developed his own magic after discovering an interface that can allow him to modify the source code of magic. He developed <Command Magic>, setting up spells made of word choice he preset and activate it when he invoke the name without chanting. This concept was conceived by observing how his holy sword works.

The hero then further refined the source code and came out with <Word Magic>, by combining several of the words together, can create almost countless amount of various magic. The analogy of <Command Magic> is similar to an action script, we call an action with a command.  The analogy of <Word Magic> is similar to binary language, we set the words into pieces to invoke a command, but we can change the parameter of each word, making them stronger, longer, faster, etc. This allows Hero to use magic with control over the magnitude, direction, speed, start point and end point, time it start and stop, etc. It was truly one of a kind magic, but also a very tedious magic. The hero is still developing for a way to merge <Command Magic> and <Word Magic>, a directory is needed to control such a large array of magic.

“Good morning Onii-chan” (loli Goddess)
“Good morning Goddess-sama” (Hero)
“Ehehe, call me Parion-chan or imotou-chan is alright, we are family right?” (loli Goddess)
“I think calling you Goddess-sama can show more of your dignity” (said Hero, but he don’t feel so close to loli Goddess)
“So cold. You are so cold to me” (loli Goddess)

The hero changes to <Chef> sub-job and makes breakfast for ten people, including himself. Today’s breakfast is two sunny side eggs, smoked meat from loin area stuffed with bay leaf, nutmeg, onion, pepper, marjoram, sage, and thyme with cheese topping, baked corn, muffin bread with strawberry jam or mayonnaise for filling, seasoned fried unagi, and a plate of salad.

“Akon Kagura is a sleepyhead, you only awake when there is food” (loli Goddess)

(Third party view)
Present were the 7 Pillar Gods, Dragon God, and Magic God. Only Demon God was not invited. Magic God was also present even though he was a busy bee.
The other gods brought their specialties; Dragon God brought Divine Spring wine, Heraruon brought golden apples, Garleon brought board games, Urion brought weighing scales, Zaikuon brought comic books and manga, Karion brought groundbreaking research papers, Tenion brought gossip magazines, and Magic God brought magic tomes and magic tools.
The rest is just a pandemonium. The hero mingled with the gods until they are all wasted away. Getting drunk in noon is a bad habit, so Magic God go off to monitor the construction of floating castles and Hero went off through his <Portal> skill to check all the Gods’ main temples for any disturbance cause by Demon God. Luck may seem to turn a blind eye that day, as an unexpected thing happened.

Demon God choose to attack the hero personally. Demon God tried planting his <Seed of Discord> into the hero when Demon God adherents acting as trainee priests in Zaikuon temple saw him. Demon God used his magic to carry the <Seed of Discord> by wind as quickly and quietly as possible to sneak into the hero. By the time, the Hero has already captured the Demon God adherents by using <Evil Detection> spell. To slaughter them or to cure them, the Gods don’t mind, but just don’t let panic and chaos erupt that may feed the demons. The resistance of the Hero is very high, but not impenetrable, so it remained lodged there for the time being.
Hero choose to bring the Demon God adherents to meet someone better suited in mind magic in order to turn them back to normal. He saw his body’s resistance reacted and suspected that someone is cursing skills at him from far away. Hero selected sub-job of <Saint> and begin to cast all the holy spells and anti-curse spells he knew one after another onto himself. When he looked around, he saw a teenage-sized person under a cleric robe. He proclaimed that he’s an orphan from the temple, and 3 of the priests that the hero captured are his benefactors. The orphan teenager is well mannered, and seems to have good upbringing. The orphan teenager then politely requested for his benefactors to be returned safely, but the hero refused flatly, stating that they are Demon God adherents. The orphan teenager continued to plea for his benefactors’ release, and that time the <Seed of Discord> has begin to spread to the captured priests, turning them into mindless greater demon. The hero has no choice but to began killing the greater demons before they sow more chaos and fear.  The orphan teenager ran away, and later met up with one of the surviving priestess from the temple, who is also a Demon God adherent. The orphan accidentally got his hood blown to the back when he ran, which revealed that he’s a dog-headed demihuman with purple fur. 

The War of Gods happened in several phases. The first phase occur after the hero returned to God’s Garden subspace. The <Seed of Discord> mutated  to <Seed of Evil> ran wild there. The gods have a hard time to contain the spread of the virus with holy magic. The virus actually feed on holy magic, light magic and also shadow and darkness magic.

During that time, the hero was already almost a corpse state, half-dead. All but one god proposes for the hero to be purged with <Annihilation> magic, only loli Goddess against this idea. The hero was quarantined inside an infected area surrounded by pure white <Annihilation> magic. Loli Goddess broke the God’s rule and stayed with the hero. She surmised that the entire God’s Garden subspace and the Gods are already infected with the corruption, they only reacted slower in God’s body. The hero experimented on many spells to counter the spread of the evolved <Seed of Evil>. He then arrived at the conclusion that only the concept of nothingness can erase the effect of the evolved  <Seed of Evil>. The concept of nothingness or nihilism is similar to the <Annihilation> effect, and also covers the scope of time. Therefore, the Sword of Nothingness or Nihilistic Sword was conceptualise to defeat the infection from <Seed of Evil>, overturning the <Foresight> and <Prediction> that the hero will succumb to <Seed of Evil> and attack the Gods. 

The hero in his last vestige of lingering control over his body, forged the Nihilistic Sword with Magic God's technical skill and knowledge, and used the sword to slash and absorb away the <Seed of Evil> from the hero's body, and removed the parasite from other infected areas and people. The hero got closer to loli Goddess during all this commotion and opened his heart to her. Magic God aided in the construction of the Nihilistic sword, so he requested the hero to make another sword with the concept of space with him, therefore the Dimensional sword was forged. Magic God took both swords away after the Dimensional sword is completed, and started the second phase of War of Gods. 

Magic God claimed to be using that sword to stop Demon God after stealing them out from the Hero’s safe. In actuality, Magic God has awakened to his chuunibyo dream of fighting with 2 such powerful swords in both hands, shouting “Dual-wield kitaa”. Magic God killed many Demon God believers and also members of 7 Pillar Gods believers indiscriminately. He claimed that many of the members of the 7 Pillar Gods are actually Demon God adherents. Magic God’s actions are more detrimental to the 7 Pillar Gods and to their belief system, sparking fear and hatred that was readily harnessed by Demon God and his adherents. Though Magic God is very helpful and runs errands for The 7 Pillar Gods, they convene for a solution of Magic God’s rampage and decided to utilize [God-Sealing Rainbow Gem] that has the symbols of 7 Pillar God and Magic God on it. Regrettably, they have to seal one of their God partner inside the seal they developed together. The Hero and 7 Pillar Gods work together to seal the Magic God. Dragon God Akon Kagura is a battle maniac, so they didn’t request its participation.
The third phase of the War of Gods begin when humans and humanoids creatures openly oppose Gods and try to power-level their way to Godhood, and Demon God decide to gain as much divinity during this period by spreading fear. The 7 Pillar Gods were angry, but Dragon God just continue to sleep off, because Dragon God gain divinity while sleeping and it felt left out from the group of gods. The chasing of Magic God to seal him in the [God-Sealing Rainbow Gem] is finally coming to an end as he is cornered. The battle is exhausting for both sides.

(Hero’s POV)
“Why are you choosing to fight alone?” (Hero)
“The other Gods are concentrating on holding back Demon God” (loli Goddess)
“You can at least let me help” (Hero)
“No, you continue to help our believers, and destroy those Demon God adherents and those traitors who want to usurp God’s seats” (loli Goddess)
I can’t believe it. I will follow my master everywhere, even to the end of the world.
The other Gods have passed a sealing array that will seal a divine being and transport it to somewhere out of the planet. They put the destination to be on the moon, to reduce collateral damage.
Meanwhile, at the capital:
“The Gods are not impervious! We are the elites. We will kill the whimsical gods and take what was rightfully ours!” (Elite adventurer 1)
“Yeah, kill them. Those gods are treating us as lifestocks for the slaughter” (Elite adventurer 2)
(Third person view)
There were several adventurers at level 120 to 150 mixed in among them. They have incredible stats and possessed many extremely potent skills, they are almost demigod level, they are high humans, and many people worship them rather than gods. Even the kings approve of them.
The gods offer no real tangible aid, and these adventurers, some have live for several centuries or close to a millennium, have great reputation as the real flesh and blood that help the people in times of need.
These great talents are usually managed by the Magic God as the centre, but with the decision of the Gods to sue Magic God for heresy, the people’s belief in God system was deeply shaken. Magic God’s indiscriminate killing of people have made the Magic God’s believers disillusioned and he’s now a lone fugitive, but stripped of his title and position.

Hero’s POV
I am currently in front of Magic God’s Floating Castle, one of his hideout, together with Goddess Parion.
“I will defend you till the end, Master. Please concentrate to seal the Magic God” (Hero)
“No, don’t go set off bad flag. We will prevail” (Loli Goddess)
“Of course we will prevail. I don’t plan to leave you alone” (Hero)
I have earned the title <Guardian of Little Girls>. This must have been written by the system as a joke. I strongly want to say I’m not a lolicon, but I can’t say that when I am with Parion-chan. I change my sub-job to [God’s Apostle], wear my best holy armour I forged, and equipped myself with my talking holy sword, Taming Sari, and a kite holy shield enchanted with [Non-destruction].
We fought off many greater demons and Demon Lords near the castle. The Demon Lords all have purple hair. They are mostly demihumans – dog, boar, goblin, troll, and their multiple summons. They all posses unique skills that are quite troublesome, but with <Command Magic> and <Word Magic>, I can still take care of the Demon Lords. My master’s as a god is quite a capable fighter herself, but she is not suitable to deal with many small fries.
Inside the castle hall, we face off against many adventurers whole level is over 100. They fought to the bitter end, trying to take me down at every turn and calling me a Parion’s dog. When one of them defeated, they return back to fighting form by ingesting a drug and sniff in the thick miasma lingering in the castle, only to be defeated again. Their second form is grotesque, but their raw physical, agaility, and magical power greatly enhanced. I use <Word Magic> to remove the miasma and fought and defeat the rest of the adventurers. They are very strong, because their level is very high and they have blessings from Magic God. One of the adventurers even manages to break my holy armour that can protect once against instant-kill move, so I can only change to a downgraded one as I have no spare. We proceed down the maze of rooms, but got attack halfway through by some thing lurking in the shadow. There were black tendrils moving at great speed, and I use <Word Magic> to boost both our speed and agility. The tendrils spoke some chunnibyo-esque sentences ‘You insolent fool who dare challenge our god, one who rules everything in this world. You would do well to worship the ally of the supreme’. I immediately destroy the shadow knights. The shadow can continuously regenerate and new Shadow Knight continues to grow and come at us relentlessly. I use <Word Magic> to put a barrier for me and Goddess Parion, light up the whole room with bright light, and kill them off with jets of fire and laser. We navigate through the maze of rooms while killing more Shadow Knights, and found Magic God deep inside his lab with many drawn magic circles on the entire room.
Fighting with God level, even for me at level 169, is no joke. Since Magic God is using both Sword of Nihilism and Dimensional Sword, I can’t even be grazed by any of them without suffering great damage. Magic God’s divinity is quite significant, and his attitude was totally serious compared to the time we used to be friends as people from another world.
When Magic God was immobilized inside a painting, Holy Goddess Parion activated the [God-Sealing Rainbow Gem] to capture him. However, the one that appeared to be sealed within is the Demon God. We were totally caught by surprise and Goddess Parion was shocked. Magic God broke out of the painting with many bruise and cuts, but he still smile smugly. He said that Demon God was a fool for thinking that they can share the power after they rule the world. Magic God said that he did the 7 Pillar Gods and Dragon God a favour, so he asks to be pardoned and rewarded. However, the <Foresight>, <Prediction>, <Evil Detection> seem to indicate his words are false. Goddess Parion ask the Magic God to wait for the other gods to arrive, leaving the judgement to Urion.
In an instant, Magic God flung the Nihilistic Sword at Goddess Parion. I used my <Word Magic> chantlesssly to put a barrier in front of her, while moving her away from the location to somewhere I deem safe, and open my Infinite Stowing (Inventory) to gladly accept the weapon I once forge with my hands. This turn out to be a ruse, as Magic God used <Aport Object> and place the blade through me. The blade expanded and my entire being is been obliterated, leaving nothing behind.

(Other God’s view)
During the sealing of Magic God, we, the 6 Gods tried to stop Demon God rampage, aided by the attack of Dragon God that went wild after Demon God sent a trickster that played tricks on the Dragon God and tick it off from its slumber.
Demon God enjoyed the chaos and gain delight, divinity, and strength. The 6 of us agreed to execute the emergency plan, and pour our divinity into the sealing array device. The divinity needed to maintain the world system dropped below critical stage and many natural disasters and earthquakes happen all around the world. During the sealing of Magic God by Parion, Demon God appear to interrupt her, and got sealed in that [God-Sealing Rainbow Gem].
We then proceed to use the sealing array to seal the cornered Magic God when we arrive.

(Loli Goddess POV)
I fought as hard as I can against the damned Magic God. How dare he just kill off someone so precious to me. Let me hit you a million more times before we throw you to the moon. I intend to bring back my familiar, no matter how long it takes.
“Let’s gather some of our divinity and bless our hero so that his essence can gather back” (loli Goddess)
“You sure you want to ascend him to the same level as us?” (Heraruon)
“Yes” (loli Goddess)
The 7 Pillar Gods gathered a little of their divinity and offer it to the system to ascend the hero to demigod so that his essence may gather and emerge again as a whole in the future. Even the gods can’t revive a dead person that has been obliterated, leaving nothing behind. They hope the hero’s split souls can at least be recovered enough in the future.
The 7 Pillar Gods henceforth create Taboo inside the system to prevent future uprising against Gods. An anti-god barrier is created to prevent any god from descending to the planet surface easily. The system also limit all future humanoid race to have an upper level limit of 99 so that no insolent beings can reach up to God’s rank in the future.


Last phase of Age of God War is when Golden Wild Boar King Demon Lord, Dog-Head Demon Lord, Troll Demon Lord, and Goblin Demon Lord work together to release Demon God and cause the collapse of Rumooku Floating Castle, ten thousand years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment